3 Crows Lane,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$3,564 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4456766
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
QUALITY SPACIOUS LIVING IN GLENDAL PRIMARY ZONE
**FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT FION LAU ON 0410 101 699**
A spacious light-filled family home with glimpses of understated luxury throughout provides the perfect haven for quality family living within the Glendal Primary School Zone.
- 4 bedrooms all equipped with BIR, master with ensuite;
- Open kitchen with ceasarstone benches, glass splashback and plenty of cabinetry adjoining a large dining area;
- Double sliding doors dividing both the lounge and dining rooms creating a versatile option for open-plan or separate living zones;
- Sparkling central bathroom with corner bath, frameless shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles;
- Sunroom with flyscreens making a versatile space for relaxation as well as entertaining;
- Undercover deck area;
- Automated gates leading to single carport and large single garage perfect for workshop or extra storage;
- Zoned ducted heating plus refrigerated cooling;
Situated in the Glendal Primary Zone, near Wesley College, Highvale Secondary, The Glen, Burwood One, transport options plus freeways.
For more information or register your interest to inspect, please contact Fion Lau on 0410 101 699 or on email@example.com
*Photo ID required on inspection
*Due to COVID regulation and attendees limitations, attendees must register prior to attendance.
*All inspection attendees are required to wear a mask or face covering where social distancing measures of 1.5m cannot be met. Density quotients of 4sqm per person must be kept during inspections.*
With the well being of and health of our staff, residents, clients and contractors as our main priority it is our responsibility to advise of the following processes we are implementing in line with the State Government and WHO regulations to prevent the spread of Covid-19:
Should you be experiencing any of the following, we request that you do not enter the property and advise our Agents before scheduling an inspection:
Are showing any symptoms of illness/cold/flu
Have tested positive or been in contact with someone who has Covid-19
Have returned from travel overseas the last 14 days
Are currently under quarantine
We thank you for your attention and respecting the health and safety of our workplace.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Glen Waverley includes secure parking and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 3 Crows Lane, Glen Waverley today!