3 Columbia Crescent,
Alkimos, WA 6038
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4113495
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
ALKIMOS - Trinity Estate - Lock and Leave Family Home - Walk to Alkimos Primary School
- Viewings by appointment only - Contact Sue 0412 160 438 to arrange a private inspection
Available now on a min 12 month lease (2 year + lease available for qualifying tenants).
Situated in a quiet street in the Trinity Estate this low maintenance, lock and leave, spacious family home was built in 2013 on a 360 sqm block.
With Santapola Park next door and a short 500m stroll to Alkimos Primary School.
Trinity Village is a short 1m drive with Coles supermarket and other specialty shops conveniently located under one roof.
Offered as a first time rental, this stunning, well cared and maintained spacious home is waiting for a young family to make it your home for years to come.
Features include :
- Master Bedroom with large walk in robe and split air con unit
- Ensuite with double basins and separate toilet all in lovely neutral tones
- Theater Room with double doors
- Open Study / Activity Room
- Open plan kitchen, family and meals
- Stone bench top with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Stainless steel appliances with 900mm oven and gas cooktop
- Split Air con unit to family area
- Wood Log Fire to keep you toasty warm during those cold winter months
- Two additional double sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Main bathroom with bath
- Laundry with timber laminate bench top and large walk in linen cupboard
- Separate toilet
- Double lock up garage with rear access
- Security Alarm system
- Alfresco with generous sized low maintenance back yard which includes exposed aggregate to rear and sides of the home.
- Artificial turf
- Pets considered
To arrange a private viewing, please contact Sue on 0412 160 438
Sue Heggs Property Management
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Alkimos
Lifestyle in Alkimos
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Alkimos? 3 Columbia Crescent, Alkimos could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.