3 Cheviot Street,
Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4344910
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ready To Move In!!
Two-bedroom townhouse is located at small complex on a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Mount Druitt. walking distance to train station, short walk to local schools, childcare, Medical centre, easy access to M4/M7 Motorways
This townhouse features: -
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Separate lounge and dining area.
- Single lock up garage.
- Neat and tidy fully fenced courtyard.
- Low maintenance backyard.
Ready to Move In!!
Call for inspection!!
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Druitt
Lifestyle in Mount Druitt
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3 Cheviot Street, Mount Druitt. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.