3 Chablis Drive,
Cessnock, NSW 2325
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th October 2021
Rent ID: 4573041
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A PLACE TO CALL HOME
PLEASE NOTE: We advise that should you wish to inspect any of the properties that Jurds Real Estate manage, we ask that you put forward your application first for pre-approval.
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: t-app.com.au/jurds
- Two lounge areas, one with air conditioning
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- All bedrooms feature ceiling fans and built in robes
- Main bedroom with air conditioning, walk in robe and ensuite
- Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower and separate toilet room
- Separate laundry
- Remote controlled lock up garage (with internal access)
- Fenced yard with lawn locker.
- Initial six to twelve month lease available with option to extend for longer term.
- Available Early October 2021
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cessnock
Lifestyle in Cessnock
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 3 Chablis Drive, Cessnock is unfurnished and available to rent.