3 Byatt Place,
Isaacs, ACT 2607
$3,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4512681
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Five bedroom home with in-ground swimming pool
In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private inspections may take place by appointment only.
- Please put in your application through first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- A Covid declaration form will need to be filled and completed for any private appointments
This lovely, single level, light filled home is located in the highly popular suburb of Isaacs.
Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this home offers five generous bedrooms (master with Ensuite), formal lounge and dining, family room, spacious kitchen and a double garage. Open-plan dining and kitchen featuring dishwasher, plenty of cupboards and an abundance of bench space.
The outdoor entertaining area features mature gardens and an in-ground swimming pool ideal for a large family who loves to entertain.
Close to the local Isaacs shops, Southlands Shopping Centre, Westfield Woden and many private and public schools.
- Open-plan living
- Separate family room
- Separate sun room
- Large kitchen
- Mater bedroom with Ensuite
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- Ducted gas heating
- Double lock up garage
- Outdoor entertaining area
- In-ground pool
Available 27 August 2021
EER: Not Known
Applicants are required to seek consent for the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Isaacs
Lifestyle in Isaacs
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3 Byatt Place, Isaacs before you know it! Apply to rent this 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.