$350 Per Week pw
3 Burdekin Street,
Manor Lakes, VIC 3024
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th August 2021
Rent ID: 4505039
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A home that is ready to be called yours!
This beautiful home is just minutes away to public transport, schools, local parks and shops! You can't miss this!
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Two other remaining bedrooms with built-in robes
- Carpets throughout the bedrooms and tiles throughout
- Other bedrooms have easy access to the main bathroom and separate toilet
- Bright and open space plan dining and living room
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Separate living room/study near the entrance
- Ducted heating throughout
- Laundry room with ample storage
- Double garage with internal and external access
- Good size backyard and concrete area with shed
- Low maintenance front yard
- Walkable to the train station, public library, schools and manor lakes central shopping centre!
"OFI FOR PRE-REGISTERED ENQUIRIES ONLY*
All attendees must submit an enquiry before coming into the open for inspection.
Please submit an enquiry to be registered or please contact Deepthi Yedla at 0467 237 493 or Samantha Grima on 0412 614 677 to register.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Manor Lakes
Lifestyle in Manor Lakes
3 Burdekin Street, Manor Lakes, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Manor Lakes.