3 Bungowen Avenue,
Thornleigh, NSW 2120
$2,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2643736
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well presented 4 Bedroom Family Home
Enjoy this lifestyle offering a great home for a family, offering a huge outdoor entertaining area and rear yard.
In A Nutshell:
* 4 Bedrooms, master has walk in wardrobe and ensuite
* Large living room with wooden floors and separate dining area
* All weather paved pergola area
* Bright kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast bar
* Air conditioning to living area
* Tandem lock up garage, plenty of room for storage
* Will consider a pet on application
* This home also features SOLAR power which is sure to save you $$ on your electrical bills
* Minutes to Thornleigh West Public School and Thornleigh Golf Centre
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact our office on 02 9481 8600.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornleigh
Lifestyle in Thornleigh
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Thornleigh? 3 Bungowen Avenue, Thornleigh could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.