3 Bulimba Street,
South Toowoomba, QLD 4350
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4502734
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Family Home Close To Everything!
Perfectly positioned in a quiet street in South Toowoomba, this 4 bedroom brick home set on 2 levels offers spacious living in a fantastic location. Only moments to the city centre and within walking distance to Centenary Heights State School, St Thomas Mores Primary School, Southtown Shopping and with the local neighbourhood park set at the end of the street, the location doesn't get much better!
Spread over 2 levels this home offers plenty of space for even the larger families! Spacious bedrooms, good sized living areas including the massive downstairs rumpus room, and a big backyard, this home is sure to impress and will not last long!
- 4 good sized bedrooms (3 fitted with built-in robes)
- Separate office
- Enclosed front sunroom with stunning views of Picnic Point
- Spacious lounge room complete with wood heater to keep you warm in the winter months
- Updated kitchen features electric cooktop, oven
- Dining room adjacent to the kitchen
- Neat and tidy bathroom houses both a shower and bath plus vanity
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Massive rumpus / games room
- Second bathroom / laundry with shower and vanity
- Separate toilet
- Large storage areas
- NBN connected
- Security screens fitted to doors and windows
- Electric hot water system
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Garden shed
- 2 rainwater tanks
- Fully fenced backyard
- Set on 906mÂ² allotment
- Tandem carport
- Sorry, no pets permitted
WATER - This property has a Water Efficient Certification, hence tenants to pay for all water used.
School-Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edma
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Toowoomba
Lifestyle in South Toowoomba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3 Bulimba Street, South Toowoomba. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.