3 Brereton Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2041463
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 11TH JULY TBA
Conveniently located 3 bedroom home in a quiet street, for a family looking for comfort and lifestyle
- Bright and sunny large L-shaped lounge and dining area
- Refurbished Kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Built-Ins to Main and second Bedroom
- Enclosed outdoor entertaining space
- Single LUG plus Undercover carport
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- Second Toilet plus Laundry
- Enclosed rear yard, perfect for the kids!
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No
Viewings as per open times on websites.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Gladesville could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 3 Brereton Street, Gladesville today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- DEPOSIT TAKEN
- 5 Linsley Street, Glades...
- $585 + 1 WEEK FREE RENT
- 4/157 Victoria Road, Gla...
- DEPOSIT TAKEN
- 601/1 Meriton Street, Gl...
- $625 Per Week! City Views!
- 36/120 Victoria Road, Gl...
- $665 - 675PW + ONE WEEK RENT FREE
- 40/00 Pearson Street, Gl...