3 Black Lion Place,
Kensington, NSW 2033
$4,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4706711
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Kensington - Raleigh Park
Stunning high-level apartment in popular Raleigh Park complex. Fantastic northerly aspect with views to CBD and Moore Park golf course, sun-drenched balcony and over sized living area.
- Sun drenched interiors
- Luxury kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Three generous bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Large second bathroom
- Built in robes
- Abundant storage
- Whisper quiet aspect
- Internal laundry
- Lock up garage
- Full security building
- Outdoor pool and tennis court
Five minutes walk to East Village Shopping, which includes Virgin Fitness Centre, abundant cafe's and restaurants, fresh food shopping and more.
Easy access to UNSW, Sydney CBD, International Airport and North Shore.
Living here is like being on a holiday.
FOR INSPECTION/ENQUIRIES: Please call Benny Thong on 0401 072 200 or our office on 9662 8144
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kensington
Lifestyle in Kensington
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
3 Black Lion Place, Kensington, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kensington.