3 Bidder Street,
Salisbury, QLD 4107
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st May 2021
Rent ID: 3789578
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly renovated home in the heart of Salisbury!
Inspect and you will not be disappointed with the lovely new oversize bathrooms in this freshly renovated home. The master bedroom features a huge walk in wardrobe with heaps of practical storage space.
This 4 bedroom plus study home has new roller blinds and ceiling fans in each bedroom. Freshly polished floorboards, new paint inside and out and a new kitchen make this a great opportunity to get a nice big home for your family right in the heart of Salisbury wth choice of schools.
- 3 Car carport
- Master bedroom featuring ensuite and walk in wardroobe
- Spacious Air Conditioned Living
- 4 Bedrooms, all with built ins and ceiling fans.
- Renovated bathrooms
- Newly polished floors, new paint inside and out.
- New roller blinds in all rooms.
- Walk over Lillian Avenue to shops, cafe, Salisbury State School
- Located within Salisbury State School and Sunnybank State High School catchment areas.
- Half way between Brisbane Christian College junior and secondary campuses.
Make this your new home and call Property Network now 3277 3122 or email email@example.com to arrange a private inspection.
3 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Salisbury
Lifestyle in Salisbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Salisbury includes split system and study. Apply to rent 3 Bidder Street, Salisbury today!