3 Bernard Street,
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
$2,107 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4494899
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Handy to Schools and Southland Shopping Centre
Delightful 3 bedroom family home plus study/office and a garage. Excellent lounge dining two bathrooms great size private garden with side access.
Timber floorboards throughout, split system heating and air conditioning and good sizes bedrooms are an added bonus.
Convenient to Cheltenham Secondary College and Le Page Primary School also a host of
recreation facilities including Waves Pool, footy ovals and parklands.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cheltenham
Lifestyle in Cheltenham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Cheltenham includes courtyard, shed, and secure parking. Apply to rent 3 Bernard Street, Cheltenham today!