3 Bailey James Court,
Rowville, VIC 3178
$2,824 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3838354
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
$650/week 5 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Contemporary Family Heaven with Captivating Views!
INSPECTIONS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT - Contact Agent Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099
Quietly tucked away in a quiet court location well away from traffic noise and privately positioned on a supreme, elevated site in the highly prized "Heany Park Estate" within close proximity to all amenities including schools, shops and transport, this outstanding modern family home with magnificent street appeal is a must see for anyone wanting only the highest levels of quality family living and convenience!
• Primely suited within walking distance from Stud Park SC and in a quiet court location with privacy and security
• Multiple living areas including formal lounge, dining, family/meals, rumpus and an upstairs central sitting area and balcony with capturing breathtaking panoramic views towards the Victorian Police Academy and beyond
• 5 robed bedrooms including master bedroom with full ensuite, walk in robe + walk-through-robe plus 3 sizable robed bedrooms access to the family bathroom with separate toilet
•A ground-floor 5th bedroom benefitting from an adjacent bathroom with WC, ideal as overnight guest accommodation or long-term extended family living requirements
• A gourmet family kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances including gas cooking, dishwasher, extensive benchtop and abundant storage space plus a large corner pantry
• Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, split system air conditioning, security alarm, ducted vacuum, high ceilings, under stair storage plus remote double garage
• An immense alfresco entertaining zone will be the envy of your friends, covered for year round entertaining and comprising a fabulous spa, and flowing onto a terrific lawn with corner cubby house
Superb conveniently situated in the highly sought-after position which has you in close proximity to Wellington Village and Stud Park Shopping Centres, Heany Park Primary, Rowville Secondary College, child care centres, doctors, parks, public transport, Waverley Golf Club, Churchill National Park and easy access to the Monash Freeway and Eastlink. This spacious family home offers comfortable living for any size family. With so much on offer, you'll need to be quick to secure your chance at a peaceful life in this wonderful home; inspect now to make it happen!
Contact Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099 or for more information.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Perspective tenants should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rowville
Lifestyle in Rowville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3 Bailey James Court, Rowville. This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how