3 Arwin Terrace,
Windsor, QLD 4030
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4229700
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated family home in prime inner city location
This renovated Colonial home is beautifully positioned in the residential heartland of Windsor, somewhere with a strong sense of community, somewhere children can develop and grow in a safe and caring environment.
A home that epitomises the character of early Brisbane architecture, there's a sense of stepping back in time as the house opens to the most charming and elegant living and dining rooms, full of those classic features, VJ walls, an ornate arch, sash windows ans then a modern spin with the timeless renovations.
The kitchen is the centrepiece connecting to and interacting with a bright and airy family room, with the back of the house opening up to enjoy a lovely outlook across Windsor, and to draw in those refreshing breezes.
Downstairs has been fully built out with a large living area opening out to your entertainers courtyard and in ground pool, master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe, second bedrooom, powder room and a separate laundry.
With Windsor primary school on your doorstep, transport at the end of the street, and the City less than 5klms away, all you need is at your fingertips.
- 4 bedrooms (2 downstairs and 2 upstairs)
- formal and casual living areas
- wide verandah at the front and rear of the house
- mature gardens with in-ground pool
- off street parking for a number of cars
- Double lock up garage
- Pets upon application
Covid-19 Restrictions for Greater Brisbane applies to all of our properties and inspections
* All attendees must register for the inspection
* Practice physical distancing of 1.5 metres
* Carry a face mask and wear it at all times when in an indoor space
* 1 person per 2 square metres in indoor areas of 200 square metres or less
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Windsor
Lifestyle in Windsor
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 3 Arwin Terrace, Windsor is unfurnished and available to rent.