3 Angel Street,
Newtown, NSW 2042
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4382796
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ultra Convenient Location
Perfectly positioned in a peaceful sought after street a short stroll to amenities including 2 train stations. This home enjoys the best of Newtown and Erskineville's vibrant and sought after inner-city lifestyle.
- 2 good size bedrooms
- Combined open plan living and dining area
- Timber kitchen with gas cooking
- External (outdoor) bathroom with bathtub and shower.
- Great enclosed courtyard
- Real lane pedestrian access to Gibbes street.
Enjoying a peaceful position in one of Newtown's sought after streets just a very short stroll to the Village locale and a stone's throw to King Street's vibrant eateries and shopping culture. Convenient bus and train facilities close by.
This property is available now for a 6 or 12 month lease.
Pets are considered on application
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newtown
Lifestyle in Newtown
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Newtown comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 3 Angel Street, Newtown today!