3/99 Indooroopilly Road,
Taringa, QLD 4068
$1,460 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 838273
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Close to Shops and University
What a fantastic location - positioned less than 2 kms to University of Queensland, walking distance to the Gailey Road shopping precinct and the convenience of public transport on your doorstep. Enjoy a great deal of peace and privacy as Unit 3 is one of only 6 units in this boutique complex.
Walk through and inspect the following great features -
- 2 generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Main en-suite bathroom; second bathroom with built in laundry area
- Combined dining and lounge area
- Kitchen with plenty of counter space and storage
- Secure lock up garage with room for 2 small cars or extra storage space
Approximately 7 minutes' drive to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, close to train stations, bus stops, City Cat and approximately 6km to Brisbane CBD.
Go directly to www.arthurconias.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.arthurconias.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed and provide to our representative at the inspection.
* Important * Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Arthur Conias will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
Property Code: 4405
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Taringa
Lifestyle in Taringa
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Taringa? 3/99 Indooroopilly Road, Taringa could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.