3/99 Beach Street,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4082830
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ground-floor Studio with Transport By The Door!
Following instructions enforced by the Australian Government, we will no longer be conducting open for inspections effective immediately. If you are interested in this property, we ask that you please complete a rental application and provide your 100 points of ID through snug.com or through firstname.lastname@example.org and if your application is on the short list for the property.
There is a video of this property by watching this you are inspecting the property please watch this video before you apply.
Downstairs Studio in the Heart of Frankston. Walking distance to shops with a bus stopping right outside your door. This recently architecturally built property has all the modem amenities you would expect from a 6-month-old property.
This studio consists of fresh modern design set out as open plan living with;
* Laminated benches with food preparation.
Throw in the fridge & microwave, and youre ready to go!
* Large spacious bathroom with quality porcelain tiles, shower, toilet and basin.
* Room for a king size bed and a built-in wardrobe with double mirrored doors with internal storage to add to this spacious room.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning, for heating and cooling, no matter the temperature!
* Self-contained private rear with Astro Turf (No mowing required) and personal clothes line. Ample space for an outdoor setting, to while away the hours in the sun!
* Water included in rent.
* Electricity separately metered average cost $80 - $120 pcm.
Common areas available for use with common full kitchen, Coin operated washing machine in laundry and common court yard available for use.
Click here to watch the video hhttps://youtu.be/rdnYVI_diE0
Send an enquiry to receive updates, register to view the property, or start your application:
Inspections are subject to change without notice. All inspections require ID for entry to the property. Prior registration required, application only given out at the inspections, via Snug or through 1form.com. (Application will not be processed until at least one of the applicants have inspected the property). Lease 12 months, Strictly No Pets (Rooming House rules apply). Bond $1,000.00 Rent $250.00 per week. No private inspection available to respect the privacy of the current occupiers of the premises, only inspections as advertised.
Photos are a representation of the property and may or may not be of the exact room for lease.
We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective Renter should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3/99 Beach Street, Frankston. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio is unfurnished and ready to make your own.