3/96-100 Gowrie Street,
Newtown, NSW 2042
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd March 2021
Rent ID: 3776967
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The stress-free lifestyle!
One of just twelve in the block, live a life made simple in this completely easy-care ground floor apartment in one of Sydney's most popular destinations.
* One master bedroom, fitted with mirrored robes.
* Combined living and dining area.
* Registered off street parking space
* Well maintained eat in kitchen.
* Spacious bathroom with combined shower/bath.
* Available 3rd March 2021
* 12 month lease term
Newtown is jam packed with specialist and wide ranging shops, wine bars, vibrant hotels, restaurants and cafes along King Street and many more tucked away in the surrounding back streets. There are also live bands, the Dendy multiplex cinema and live theatre venues all within footsteps of each other. RPA hospital is also only moments away.
Newtown train station is just three stops to Central and also accesses the western suburbs plus there are frequent bus services along King Street.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
* Maintain at least 1.5m distance
* Avoid touching surfaces
* Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
* You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
* You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
* You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Laura Murray | 0413 166 685
rhnewtown.com.au | 8596 3555
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newtown
Lifestyle in Newtown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3/96-100 Gowrie Street, Newtown before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.