$400 per week-1st Week FREE
3/94 Alice Street,
Newtown, NSW 2042
Rent ID: 2162574
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Light, Stylish Studio available April-CONTACT OWNER FOR VIEWING
The Phone Code for this property is: 67345. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - First week FREE
Quiet, renovated Studio available 1st April 2020
* Comes with a Fridge, Washer/Dryer, Microwave, Stove/Cook top, book shelves and more so there's little to buy.
* Fabulous, light, secure, quiet & airy studio with leafy outlooks and plenty of natural light, located within a boutique security building.
* Available for rent from beginning of April 2020.
* Boasting a fantastic vibrant and sought after location, a short 200m stroll to King Street Newtown cafes, plus a short stroll to Metro shops, Enmore Park and CBD transport options.
* 8 minutes walk to Newtown station.
Features of the studio:
* Chic finishes throughout.
* Caesar Stone kitchen with energy efficient appliances including a fridge, washer/dryer, electric cook top/oven, microwave and ample storage.
* The kitchen features a window facing onto a treed inner courtyard.
* The living area has stylish parquetry flooring throughout.
* The living area also features 2 windows, one facing the inner courtyard, the other faces north, capturing plenty of sun.
* 2 separate storage areas in the main living area.
* 3 book shelves in the living area.
* Bright interiors throughout.
* Separate Bathroom.
* Positioned midway between the city and airport, this unit is within easy reach of Newtown's restaurants, pubs and public transport.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newtown
Lifestyle in Newtown
You could be living at 3/94 Alice Street, Newtown before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how