3/92 The Avenue,
Parkville, VIC 3052
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4092871
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Second level apartment
Affordable and well maintained second level apartment in sought after location opposite parklands and in well-kept apartment complex.
The apartment comprises
* Two generous sized bedrooms
* Main bedroom with built in robes
* Large living area with gas heating
* Good sized kitchen with gas cooking appliances
* Main bathroom with separate bath tub and shower facilities
* Separate internal laundry
* Separate toilet
* Single off street car space
The apartment also features carpeted floors throughout, window furnishings and within minutes to Universities, hospitals, public transport and the Princess Park precinct.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parkville
Lifestyle in Parkville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Parkville? 3/92 The Avenue, Parkville could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.