$400 - $450 Per Week
3/90 King Street,
Croydon Park, NSW 2133
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4550652
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright & Spacious in Quiet Location - VIDEO AND PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE
A property of rare quality, this light filled 2 bedroom apartment is situated in a small block of 4. Desirably positioned in a quiet tree lined street with just moments away from local schools, parklands and public transport.
- Spacious and light filled combined lounge/dining area with tiled flooring throughout and balcony access
- Large modern kitchen with ample storage
- Bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Internal laundry with space for your own washing machine and dryer
- Parking available at the rear of the building plus plenty of on street parking
- No pets allowed
APPLY NOW - https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Kristian Lovicu on 0447 774 980 | email@example.com
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far we have successfully introduced over 350 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
Please adhere to our Covid-19 Safety Plan In order to view the property all viewers must be registered with IRE or details are to be provided on site. You must follow the social distancing rules and maintain a distance of 1.5m from others at all times and you must be wearing a mask. Hand sanitiser will be also made available at the inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Croydon Park
Lifestyle in Croydon Park
You could be living at 3/90 King Street, Croydon Park before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.