3/9 King Street,
Hastings, VIC 3915
$1,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th November 2020
Rent ID: 4122602
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stroll to Main Street
On offer, two story unit close to Main Street and other local amenities with a good sized fenced rear yard.
- Two upstairs bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Upstairs Bathroom with bath
- Second downstairs toilet
- Updated kitchen with dishwasher
- Fenced rear yard with paved and grassed areas
- Single garage with court yard access
Please note that due to the Australian Government guidelines we will not be holding open for inspections at this time. Please send through an online enquiry, we will then send you an application form and further instructions.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hastings
Lifestyle in Hastings
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
3/9 King Street, Hastings, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hastings.