3/82 Pakington Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd October 2020
Rent ID: 4123732
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOOKING FOR LOW MAINTENANCE IN SMALL APARTMENT BLOCK
Located in a quiet street and close to vibrant St Kilda and Prahran, this one bedroom apartment is neat and tidy and will appeal to someone who wants to keep things simple.
Bright and spacious with floorboards throughout, walk in and feel instantly at home in this great apartment. Kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage looks over to main living area large enough to accommodate dining table and lounge suite. Bathroom with shower over bathtub and laundry facilities. Includes one carpark and secure intercom entry.
Within walking distance to trams, Balaclava Station, the cosmopolitan Carlisle Street and the St Kilda Botanic Gardens
*** IMPORTANT NOTE***
Dixon Kestles is taking measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all clients and staff in line with official public health advice:
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend any private inspection appointments
- Social distancing must be practiced when attending any property with our staff
- A facemask must be worn at all times when attending a property
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in St Kilda? 3/82 Pakington Street, St Kilda could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.