3 / 8 Waterworks Road,
Red Hill, QLD 4059
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
$2,320 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 3247427
Far From Your Average Townhouse!
One of only 3 townhouses set in the centre of an electric mix of shops and cafes, located on the city's edge. This Townhouse is a standout for its large entertainment area and a beautiful array of forestry vibes.
- Large main bedroom with ensuite and WIR, separate to the other bedrooms
- Bright airy mezzanine entrance leading into the open plan kitchen/living
- Established courtyard
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Delightful garden display
- Double car garage
- Pets negotiable
This particular townhouse is full of character and charm. It gives you a homey feel, whilst also creating the entrapment of being on an exotic holiday.
- Less than 1km to Kelvin Grove State College
- 1.19km to St Finbarr's School
- 2.4km to Roma Street Parkland
- 2 minute walk to main bus stops
Tenants are responsible for the following.
- Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
- Gas is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
- Phone & Internet is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3717
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2019. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Red Hill
Lifestyle in Red Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 3 / 8 Waterworks Road, Red Hill is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!
Get help paying your bond
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
- MODERN and SPACIOUS HOME IN PRIME LOCATION
- 27 Haughton Street, Red ...
- $530 Per Week incl. Gas, Water, Electricity
- 137 Musgrave Road, Red Hill