3/8 Warialda Street,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2848735
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well Presented Two Bedroom Apartment
Located within close proximity to transport and shopping, this well presented sun filled apartment features polished floors throughout, two well sized bedrooms, main with built in robe, neat and tidy kitchen and bathroom. Quietly located at the rear this apartment also includes a secure lock up garage and provides a great apartment at an affordable price.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kogarah
Lifestyle in Kogarah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Kogarah is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 3/8 Warialda Street, Kogarah.