3/8 Norman Street,
Woodville, SA 5011
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th April 2021
Rent ID: 4353105
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Don't Wait Until Its Gone!
Nestled in a quiet, gated complex you will find this beautiful unit offering you a dream low maintenance lifestyle in a buzzing location.
Features you will love:
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- 2 bedrooms - built-in robe in bedroom 1
- Good sized bathroom with bath & shower
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Low maintenance yard
- Remote control security gate
- Intercom System
- No pets
In a great location, just off Port Road, you are within moments to a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants. Just a short walk to Woodville Road and the Woodville Train Stop, making it an easy commute to the City. It is simply the best in the West!
For more information, please contact Kathy Phegan or Saurabh Kaushik on 8347 3666.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the "get in touch" button, register your details and we will respond straight away. To avoid missing out on this property, please register your details so we can keep you informed regarding the status of this property.
** As the COVID-19 outbreak has been declared a global pandemic, LJ Hooker West Lakes | Henley Beach have implemented extra precautions to our open home inspections. Our highest priority is the health and well-being of our clients, staff and those people from the community that we meet at property inspections. We kindly ask that if you or people you have been in contact with have recently travelled overseas, have been within areas impacted by the Coronavirus or display any cold or flu like symptoms to please contact our team to discuss alternate ways to view this property. **
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woodville
Lifestyle in Woodville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/8 Norman Street, Woodville. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.