3/8 Endeavour Close,
Fitzgibbon, QLD 4018
Available 5th December 2020
Rent ID: 4135127
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 bedroom 2 bathroom house. Walking distance to train/bus station
2 bedroom 2 bathroom house in Fitzgibbon.
Walking distance to Carseldine train/bus station and close to shopping centre.
1 motorised garage, low maintenance backyard with astroturf.
The house opens up to a spacious well-kept park with BBQ facilities.
Gas stoves in the kitchen, with plenty of storage space.
Friendly and quiet neighbourhood with plenty of on street parking.
4 weeks bond + 2 weeks rent in advance.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fitzgibbon
Lifestyle in Fitzgibbon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Fitzgibbon comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 3/8 Endeavour Close, Fitzgibbon today!