3/8 Agnes Street,
Noble Park, VIC 3174
$1,347 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4516661
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
***ONE WEEK RENT FREE***
Barry Plant's Award Winning Property Management Department is proud to offer you this unit for lease.
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Kitchen with gas cooking
- Split system located in the loungeroom
- Built in robes to both bedrooms
- Floorboards throughout
- Low maintenance backyard
- Single carport with access to the backyard
- 170 metres to Buckley street Bus stop
- 400 metres to Noble Park Primary School
- 1km to Noble Park train station
- 2.9 km to Noble Park Secondary College
Register your interest online to inspect today!
Please contact Barry Plant Noble Park on 8710 0000 for the application link to Apply!
*measurements to amenities taken from google maps.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Noble Park
Lifestyle in Noble Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Noble Park could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 3/8 Agnes Street, Noble Park today!