3/78 Gertonia Avenue,
Boronia, VIC 3155
$2,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th December 2019
Rent ID: 3647287
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
$480/week Fantastic Home With Three Bathroom Three WCs In Great Location
Conveniently located in a superb convenient and central location of Boronia close to Westfield Knox Shopping Centers, this fantastic home family home is a must see!
• Four bedrooms including downstairs study/4th bedroom option with master bedroom full suite,walk in robes plus a powder room with 3rd shower and toilet
• Fully-equipped open plan kitchen with stone benchtops and ample storage space, glass splashbacks and high quality stainless steel appliances including Gas Cooktop, Electric Oven, Freestanding Dishwasher,Range Hood and radiant red glass splashbacks
• Sundrenched and spacious open central living and dining areas with stunning engineered floorboards and lots of down lightings
• Adjoining this space, a private lounge/theatre room creates the perfect space for entertaining, with a seamless indoor-outdoor link achieved via sliding doors opening onto an expansive entertaining deck with Ranges views and an enclosed low-maintenance courtyard
• Gas ducted heating,split system air conditioning to achieve all year round comfort,LED downlights, high ceilings, water tank, garden shed plus a remote locked up garage with internal access and an extra car parking space
• Conveniently located within a short stroll to all desired amenities and facilities
Certain to excite those who love to shop, the unit rests midway between Boronia Junction and Westfield Knox, whilst offering easy access to Fairhills Primary, Knox Central Primary, Fairhills High School, The Knox School, transport, Blind Creek cycling/walking trails plus EastLink Freeway.
Contact Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099 for more information.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Perspective tenants should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklistshow
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Boronia
Lifestyle in Boronia
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Boronia with plenty of room to move. 3/78 Gertonia Avenue will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how