3/77 Holden Street,
Fitzroy North, VIC 3068
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4493672
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A FABULOUS CENTRAL LOCATION
Low-maintenance apartment supurb location, less than 5 kms to the CBD and you have the option of your own garden plot - a rare find! Spacious layout offers lounge room with balcony, separate kitchen, 2 bedrooms with built-in-robes, central main bathroom with shower over bath and off street parking.
Short stroll to St Georges Road, only moments to Nicholson Street shops and great cafes such as Natural Tucker Bakery, St Ali and Birdie Num Nums. Call and inspect today!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fitzroy North
Lifestyle in Fitzroy North
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
3/77 Holden Street, Fitzroy North, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Fitzroy North.