3/76 The Ramble,
Booragoon, WA 6154
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th November 2019
Rent ID: 1669309
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Private Villa!
This large three bedroom, one bathroom villa is located in a quiet group in Booragoon.
- Ducted cooling evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Formal lounge with gas bayonet
- Double sized main bedroom with walk in robe and private access to the main bathroom
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Open plan kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage and benchtop space, gas stove top and dishwasher recess
- Kitchen over looks a family combined dining area which has access to a easy care paved courtyard.
- Under cover carport for one car however additional car bay also provided
- Easy care paved rear courtyard with storeroom
Conveniently located close to Applecross Senior High School, Booragoon Primary School, public transport and the Garden City Shopping Centre precinct.
Sorry no pets.
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY Please follow the steps below:
1. Scroll down to the blue 'Book An Inspection Time' button for that rental property.
2. Enter your details and choose to join an inspection time that is available.
3. A registration email and or text will be sent to you.
4. Confirm your attendance by selecting 'register' - if you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations. Viewings may be cancelled if no one is registered to attend.
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Booragoon
Lifestyle in Booragoon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3/76 The Ramble, Booragoon. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how