3/73 Westbury Street,
St Kilda East, VIC 3183
$2,250 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th February 2021
Rent ID: 4249470
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THE BEST OF THE BEST!
A rare 90sq (approx.) metre New York style one bedroom townhouse with a large private garden, comfortably fitting a large seater outdoor entertaining lounge and separate dining table, is the ultimate abode for inner city living. High fences and mature trees surrounding the property offer a tranquil and secure setting to enjoy. A short walk to local cafes, parks, Balaclava Station, Carlisle St and Chapel St gives you that lifestyle of convenience.
· Open plan kitchen living & dining
· Large kitchen with ample storage
· Breakfast bar hosting space for stools
· Newly renovated bathroom with laundry facilities, including a towel heating rack
· Oversized bedroom with walk in robe & double study nook with overhead storage
· Huge entertainers courtyard
· Boutique block of only 4
· Reverse cycle heating/cooling upstairs & downstairs
· Undercover car space for one
Outdoor access to storage under the stairs
· Off street car parking for guests and/or a second car
· Communal outdoor clothes lines (at the rear of the property)
· Located only 650m from Alma Park & 750m to the Balaclava Station
One of only 4, with undercover car parking, abundant storage it is the dream inner city lifestyle in a prized location. Come and feel the luxury of space in this highly sought after and rarely found property.
**Due to current COVID-19 requirements, we require all tenants to register to inspect***
TO INSPECT, Please refer to the listed inspection time/s. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed time/s please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by SMS if the inspection is cancelled.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda East
Lifestyle in St Kilda East
Other apartments in
St Kilda East
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/73 Westbury Street, St Kilda East. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.