3/71 Middlesex Road,
Surrey Hills, VIC 3127
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4854594
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Updated And Modern
This most appealing single level two-bedroom villa unit provides a wonderfully secure and relaxed low maintenance environment - conveniently located between Riversdale and Canterbury Road with easy access to transport (Route 70 tram on Riversdale Road, plus Route 612 bus on your doorstep). The area also boasts renowned schools, picturesque parks, and a convenient shopping strip along Through Road, so you won't need to travel far.
- 2 large bedrooms with built in robes
- Open-plan, north-facing living room with reverse cycle cooling/heating
- Bright, updated kitchen with gas cook top
- Modern and sleek bathroom with large shower
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Shared courtyard
- Single car lock up garage with access to the courtyard
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surrey Hills
Lifestyle in Surrey Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/71 Middlesex Road, Surrey Hills. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard and reverse cycle air-conditioning.