3/7 Pendine Street,
Gaythorne, QLD 4051
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4340285
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Renovated Unit in Convenient Location
This fully-renovated unit is located in convenient Gaythorne - close to shops, restaurants, schools and a quick walk to the train! Head along Samford Rd to head to the CBD, or alternatively head in the opposite direction towards Samford Valley.
RENT WILL BE INCREASING TO $320 PW FROM 24 APRIL 2021.
The property features -
- 2 Bedrooms - both with fans and built-in robes
- Renovated Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen with Dishwasher
- Spacious Living Area with Air Conditioning
- Funky polished concrete floors
- Single Lock-up Garage
- Neat and Tidy Complex
This property is a must-see! Contact Go Gecko Inner North today to arrange an inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gaythorne
Lifestyle in Gaythorne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
3/7 Pendine Street, Gaythorne, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Gaythorne.