3/7 Curtin Avenue,
Brunswick West, VIC 3055
Rent ID: 4610072
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location and Style
Set in a secluded cul-de-sac moments from Essendon's border, this stunning townhouse offers an ideal lifestyle. Enjoy living in close proximity to parks, shops and the many transport options offered in the area. Walking distance to Albion street buses and the wide open spaces of Fraser Reserve, Moonee Ponds Creek Trail, local cafe/shopping precincts and schools, as well as easy access to Citylink.
HELPING YOU LEASE YOUR NEXT HOME DURING COVID-19
Please take your time to enjoy the images, videos and virtual tour available.
From Saturday 30th October, we are pleased to welcome back those who are fully vaccinated in accordance with the Victorian Government regulations to our open homes. If you are unvaccinated or do not wish to disclose your vaccination status, please speak to our agent to organise a private inspection.
Our McGrath Agents are ready to take your call and provide further information you may need to make this home your home.
- Three double bedrooms (master with WIR, deluxe en-suite and private courtyard)
- Stylish main bathroom
- Guest powder room
- Euro appliances
- Split-system heating and cooling
- Double-glazed windows and doors
- Full-size laundry
- Under-stair storeroom
- Remote-control single garage
- Zoned to Strathmore Secondary College
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick West
Lifestyle in Brunswick West
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Brunswick West includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 3/7 Curtin Avenue, Brunswick West today!