3/7-9 Cross Street,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4116507
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENOVATED TWO BEDROOM UNIT IN SECURITY BUILDING
Freshly Painted two bedroom unit located on second floor in a well maintained security building, walking distance to Kogarah station, shops and parks.
- Brand new floor board throughout living and dining area
- Two good size bedrooms
- Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Brand new bathroom with frameless shower
- Large balcony with distance view
- Lock up garage combined with laundry own individually
- Walking distance to transport, shopping centres, cafs, restaurants, parks, schools and hospitals.
Inspection by appointment on weekdays and open for inspection on Saturday.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kogarah
Lifestyle in Kogarah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 3/7-9 Cross Street, Kogarah is unfurnished and available to rent.