$430 pwHow much could you borrow?
3/69 Stead Road,
Centennial Park, WA 6330
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd February 2022
Rent ID: 4712700
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This modern & secure two bedroom, two bathroom property is the ultimate meaning of easy living.
Property features include:
-Modern kitchen with gas stove & electric oven;
-Open kitchen/living/dining with reverse cycle air conditioner
-Main bedroom is king sized with walk in robe and ensuite (upstairs)
-Second bedroom is queen sized with built in robe and semi ensuite (downstairs)
-Separate upstairs landing with storage room
-Private courtyard with low maintenance gardens
-Double garage with remote roller door
-Extra external undercover storage room
-Cats considered, sorry no dogs
Centennial Park - Albany Leisure & Aquatic Centre, Albany Sporting precinct, Light Industrial & retail outlets, Doctors Surgeries
Travel time to CBD: 2 minutes (approx.)
Please note the important information below prior to enquiring about this property:
- Viewing's are only available from Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 4.30pm and are only held for 10 minutes at a time.
- You must view this property prior to applying or have someone view it on your behalf - If this is something you are unable to do please contact us directly to discuss alternative options.
- Once you have registered online you will be instantly advised via SMS or Email of any changes or updates to the viewing.
If you would like to view this property please click on 'Book Inspection' and follow the steps to book into an available viewing, if no viewings are available or to find out more information about this property please contact the Merrifield Real Estate office on (08) 9841 4022 or head to www.merrifield.com.au.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Centennial Park
Lifestyle in Centennial Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/69 Stead Road, Centennial Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.