3/68 Duke Street,
Scarborough, WA 6019
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3706443
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE - REGISTER TO VIEW OR CALL US ON 9344 8033
Featuring 4 Bedrooms plus study, 2 Bathrooms and additional Powder room, this HUGE Family home is beautifully presented and is only minutes from the Beach and Local shopping precincts!
Offering Open plan living with a LARGE chefs kitchen with Gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and cupboards galore, Spacious Bedrooms all with built in robes, Air conditioning throughout, tiled downstairs office or playroom and Large alfresco perfect for entertaining
Other features include:
* Custom walk in robe to master
* Tiled downstairs home office or play room
* Stone bench tops and soft close doors throughout
* Huge tiled open plan living area
* Family bathroom with deep bath
* Separate upstairs activity/sitting rooms
* Reverse cycle ducted Air conditioning
* Great alfresco for entertaining with ceiling fan
* Enclosed back garden
* Separate laneway access to the double remote garage with big storage areas
* Small pets considered - no dogs
This prime location is not only close to public transport, parklands, top schools and shops, it's minutes away from the recently revamped Scarborough foreshore and new Olympic sized beachfront pool. Be quick to view as this won't last!
Please note this property is located down the rear Laneway when turning at the Roundabout
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus (Covid-19) Professionals will conducting viewings up to a maximum of 9 people per viewing. If you wish to be shown through the property please ensure you register your attendance or contact Anita Masterson on 9433 8033 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org to be advised of what viewings we have available.
Important Notice: Coronavirus (Covid-19) - All home open visitors must be registered. If you or anyone that you have recently been in contact with has travelled overseas within the last 14 days, are feeling unwell or are in quarantine please do not register to attend a viewing.
"To view this property and select your preferred inspection time, click on the "EMAIL AGENT" button, enter your details and we will instantly respond.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Scarborough
Lifestyle in Scarborough
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3/68 Duke Street, Scarborough before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how