3/66 Simpson Street,
East Melbourne, VIC 3002
$1,629 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th November 2021
Rent ID: 4610544
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LIGHT & BRIGHT ART DECO APARTMENT WITH MODERN FEATURES, BOUTIQUE BLOCK, AMAZING LOCATION!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Enjoy the lifestyle that this updated Art Deco building has to offer. This boutique apartment block has been meticulously restored with a unique dedication to quality and attention to historic detail.
This well presented ground floor apartment boasts:
- Polished floorboards throughout, carpeted bedroom.
- State of the art kitchen with stainless steel appliances with fridge included
- Bright living area with split system heating and cooling
- Carpeted double bedroom
- Sparkling bathroom with shower and laundry facilities
- Situated at the rear of the block and offers security entrance
- Parking permits available - subject to council approval
The joy of living in such a luminous apartment block is enhanced by the sublime location nestled within Melbourne's most exclusive suburb and one of Melbourne's premier tree lined streets prized for its heritage architecture as much as for its close proximity to the CBD, Fitzroy Gardens, and the MCG.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Melbourne
Lifestyle in East Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 3/66 Simpson Street, East Melbourne is unfurnished and available to rent.