3/66 Brookfield Road,
Kedron, QLD 4031
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th October 2021
Rent ID: 4537338
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern 3-Bedroom Home In Boutique Complex
Situated in a boutique complex of 5 is this modern and stylish two storey townhouse. Ideally located in the premier suburb of Kedron, close to local shops, schools, cafés, public transport, Brisbane CBD and the prestigious Padua precinct. This home offers the best in living convenience whilst not compromising on style.
- Generous open-plan, air-conditioned living & dining space
- Modern kitchen with an abundance of storage & stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Generous air-conditioned master bedroom with built-in robe & two-way bathroom
- Additional second floor bedrooms offer built-in robes
- Spacious second floor bathroom with dual access
- Separate ground floor powder room
- An abundance of storage
- Internal laundry
- Single remote access garage
- Private outdoor entertaining area perfect spot to unwind
- NBN ready
Offering privacy and peace of mind, this home embodies the absolute best in location, convenience and value. Dont waste another moment Apply Now!
***PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY FOR SALE***
***Need help with your BOND money? You can make monthly instalments instead of paying your bond upfront. Please contact us to ask us how!
- Tenant responsible for all water usage
- Lease available for 6 or 12 months
- Sorry NO pets may be considered at a later date subject to body corporate approval and processing times
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
We have a user-friendly online booking system to make it QUICK and EASY to inspect a property. Simply press the Book an Inspection Time button.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kedron
Lifestyle in Kedron
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 3/66 Brookfield Road, Kedron is unfurnished and available to rent.