3/66 Belair Avenue,
Glenroy, VIC 3046
Rent ID: 3691205
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fabulous near new townhouse
A stunning townhouse perfectly located close to Glenroy shopping centre and railway station.
The property includes -
-Three bedrooms with built-in robes
- Modern open plan kitchen and living area
- Stainless steel appliances
- Garaging for 2 vehicles
- Main and ensuite bathrooms plus downstairs powder room
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioners
- Indoor outdoor living - Low maintenance courtyard with shed
Close to Buses, Glenroy Train Station, shops and cafes.
To register your interest and book an inspection please click EMAIL AGENT and follow links or call 03 9306 0255. Photo ID is required at all house inspections.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenroy
Lifestyle in Glenroy
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
3/66 Belair Avenue, Glenroy, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Glenroy.