3/65 Reinhold Crescent,
Chermside, QLD 4032
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4382813
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
BRAND NEW MODERN UNIT WITH LEAFY OUTLOOK W/ LARGE STORAGE ROOM
COVID-19 MEASURES IN PLACE - All attendees MUST register for an inspection (this includes groups - if you are attending with other people, they MUST register too). If you are demonstrating any respiratory symptoms or fever, please do not attend. If you have already registered, please cancel your inspection and contact us to discuss.
Nestled in a quiet street backing onto the popular 7th Brigade Park, this unit cater for comfort, climate, lifestyle and privacy.
With walking distance to public transport, multiple local cafes and restaurants, Westfield Chermside and schools, this unit has plenty to offer for those looking for convenience and lifestyle.
- Open plan living/ dining/ kitchen area boasting natural light, and enjoying air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Modern kitchen appliances including a dishwasher and ceramic cook top
- Large main bedroom featuring air conditioning, ceiling fans, walk in robe and an ensuite
- Second bedroom is also good sized, and enjoys ceiling fans
- Undercover balcony for all year round entertainment
- Secure car space
- 5 minute walk to Westfield Chermside
- School catchment for Wavell Heights State School and Wavell Heights State High School
*** PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE REPRESENTATION OF THE UNIT ONLY
As our leasing consultants are usually out of the office conducting inspections, please contact us online:
- for an inspection, through the "book an inspection" icon;
- to apply, through the "1Form apply online" icon; or
- for a general enquiry, through the "enquire" icon. Thanks!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chermside
Lifestyle in Chermside
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 3/65 Reinhold Crescent, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Chermside. This unfurnished property includes intercom, balcony, and dishwasher and will welcome your furry friends.