3/64 Broadsea Avenue,
Maroochydore, QLD 4558
$1,460 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th January 2021
Rent ID: 4250682
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern One Bedroom Unit Close to Maroochy River
This one bedroom, one bathroom unit has been completely refurbished with fresh and neutral tones and is ideal for a single person or a couple, looking to move close to the river. The new kitchen comes with stainless steel appliances, white bench top, fridge space and dishwasher. The lounge offers ceiling fan and modern timber look plank flooring whilst the good size bedroom boasts new carpets, robe and ceiling fan. Rounding out the features is a single carport, separate toilet and a new bathroom with vanity and shower. The bathroom shares the same space with the laundry and has easy access to the clothing line.
Less than 500 metres away from your front door is Chambers Island, where you can fish or swim, or you could stroll along the Maroochy River pathways or ride your bike to the vibrant Ocean Street cafe and shopping precinct and the surrounding facilities, including the highly popular Cotton Tree area.
*** Photos are of another similar unit and indicative of unit 3
*** Tenants pay for all water usage
*** Sorry no pets
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future inspection times via SMS or email.
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maroochydore
Lifestyle in Maroochydore
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3/64 Broadsea Avenue, Maroochydore before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.