3/64-66 Hunter Street,
Hornsby, NSW 2077
$1,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4281103
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location, Convenience Plus 2 Bedrooms and Garage
Look no further than 3/64 Hunter Street, this fantastic elevated ground floor 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit with a single lock up garage offers you an excellent location, perfect for both the busy commuter and within easy access to all the very best of the Hornsby area: just moments walk to Westfield Shopping Centre, Hornsby Train station and near by schools. Enjoy the convenient and stress free lifestyle this unit has to offer.
- Quiet small building complex
- Large combined lounge and dining area
- Clean and tidy kitchen with electric cooking appliances
- 2 Bedrooms, main bedroom with built ins
- Bathroom with separate bath tub and shower
- Internal laundry
- Garden balcony aspect
- Single Lock up Garage
- Security Building
- 12+ months lease preferred
Due to Covid-19 we are implementing a social distancing procedure and there may be a small wait time to enter the unit.
Disclaimer: Ray White Hornsby, believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hornsby
Lifestyle in Hornsby
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Hornsby is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 3/64-66 Hunter Street, Hornsby.