3/63 Sisley Street,
St Lucia, QLD 4067
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4008814
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Peace - Price - Proximity
DUE TO COVID19 RESTRICTIONS YOU MUST REGISTER ON LINE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
We're in need of a new tenant for this excellent apartment in the middle of St Lucia!
Fully air-conditioned with a tastefully accented neutral finish throughout, you'll love this apartment from the moment you step through the front door.
* 2 bedrooms with built-ins and reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Kitchen with gas cooking
* Sizeable balcony perfect for entertaining
* Polished floor tiles
* Car parking for 1 with push bike storage too!
* Storage cage included!
Are you a student, work in the city or Western Suburbs? You've chosen
St Lucia for its central location, well this is why you should select Sisley Street as your new home.
* 200m to Sir Fred Schonell Dr 402 and 412 bus routes
* 600m to Guyatt Park City Cat Terminal
* 650m to the University of Queensland
* 1.2km to Hawken Drives' array of restaurants and supermarket
* 1.5km to Toowong Village
* 1.5km to Toowong Train Station
* Take advantage of the inner wests extensive cycle network, only 4.5km to the CBD (Quicker on bike than peak hour traffic!)
Please choose a suitable day and time and register online to view.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Lucia
Lifestyle in St Lucia
Walk to everything from 3/63 Sisley Street, St Lucia. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.