3/63 Gilmore Street,
Wollongong, NSW 2500
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3834623
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RECENTLY RENOVATED GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM UNIT
This one bedroom unit is located in quiet building complex. The property was fully renovated throughout mid last year.
The property features;
- Freshly polished timber floors
- Modern kitchen
- Huge open planned living area
- Large tidy bathroom space
- Single carport space
- Shared laundry
Only moments away to local schools, transport, Wollongong Hospital and Wollongong CBD.
PLEASE NOTE: This property will be available to inspect by private inspections only.
We also have a virtual inspection available that we are able to send through upon request. Please contact our office on (02) 4226 9000 to arrange the above.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wollongong
Lifestyle in Wollongong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Wollongong could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 3/63 Gilmore Street, Wollongong today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- BY APPOINTMENT - $340 per week
- 19/6-12 Hindmarsh Avenue...
- BY APPOINTMENT - $420 per week
- 27/105-109 Corrimal Stre...
- BY APPOINTMENT - $300 per week
- 341 Crown Street, Wollon...
- BY APPOINTMENT - $350 per week
- 140 Auburn Street, Wollo...
- BY APPOINTMENT - $270 per week
- 1/94 Mt Keira Road, Woll...