3/60 Lamington Avenue,
Ascot, QLD 4007
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3814381
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern and Stylish Apartment with Leafy Outlook
Positioned in a boutique complex of just six apartments and overlooking beautiful lush lawns and gardens, this north facing property provides low maintenance and modern living for those who wish to be close to all of the action!
Features of the property include:
- Freshly painted throughout
- Timber floorboards throughout living spaces
- Carpet in bedrooms
- Large open plan living/dining area
- Modern kitchen with integrated dishwasher, oven and electric cook top as well as ample pantry and cupboard space
- Feature light in dining area
- Security screens throughout
- Roll down blinds throughout
- Large built in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Split system air conditioning in main bedroom
- North facing balcony
- Lock up garage with electric remote
- NBN installed
Enjoy close proximity to Doomben Station with direct trips into the CBD regularly, as well as access to the 301 Bus on your driveway to take you direct into the City.
Take a stroll to either Doomben or Eagle Farm Racecourse if you enjoy the Races, or alternatively to the new Racecourse Village Shopping Precinct with state of the art Woolworths, Pharmacy, Bakery, Specialty Food Outlets and Medical Facilities that is only 500m away.
There are endless things to do and see nearby including Eat Street Markets, Gallopers Sports Club, Portside and Racecourse Road.
If you are a regular commuter, enjoy a 10 minute drive to both the Domestic and International Airports as well as easy access to both the Gold and Sunshine Coasts.
Come along to one of our scheduled inspections, or alternatively contact Georgina to arrange your private viewing.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ascot
Lifestyle in Ascot
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Ascot is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 3/60 Lamington Avenue, Ascot.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how