3/6 St James Avenue,
Springvale, VIC 3171
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3196960
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CONVENIENT AT YOUR DOOR STEP
Very well maintained 2 bedrooms flat located in central location of Springvale, walking distance to shop, school and public transport. The ground floor apartment features beautiful lounge, freshly painted, 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes nice kitchen and meals area, bathroom, laundry facilities, carport. $1,520/MONTH.
MORE PROPERTIES FOR RENT & OPEN FOR INSPECTION: https://springvale.ljhooker.com.au/search/property-for-rent/page-1
**Please note Open for inspections are strictly 10 mins and are subject to change or cancellation without prior notice **
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Springvale
Lifestyle in Springvale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3/6 St James Avenue, Springvale. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.