3/6 Norwood Street,
Toowong, QLD 4066
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3828582
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location Location Location
2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom unit in a fantastic location situated within walking distance to Toowong Village, bus and train stops, schools, parks, cafes and less than 10 minute drive to Brisbane CBD, Southbank, University of Queensland and lots more.
This property also features:
* Air Conditioning in living room and both bedrooms
* Polished Timber floorboards in living area and both bedrooms
* 2 Good Size bedrooms
* Built in robes in both bedrooms
* Neat and tidy kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* Electric Cooking - both cooktop and oven
* Bathroom including a shower over bath.
* Blockout curtains in bedrooms and lounge.
* Courtyard with gardens at the back of the unit for exclusive use.
* Single lock up garage with access to courtyard yard area
*Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex.
All interested applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present. This includes enquiries with respect to the type of internet services available at the property, their associated speeds and the hardware required. Raine & Horne is not able to assist in the access and installation of any internet service*
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toowong
Lifestyle in Toowong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Toowong is pet-friendly and could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 3/6 Norwood Street, Toowong today!