3/6 Kaija Street,
Mount Gravatt East, QLD 4122
$1,660 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st January 2022
Rent ID: 4668762
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private Entertainment Area - FURNISHED - Air Con
PLEASE NOTE: To request an inspection and/or to pre apply via Snug, please refer to the bottom of this property description.
Come home and unwind in this magnificent property, with ample living space, air conditioning throughout and a large covered patio it will surely impress. This property is perfectly located with the bus stop at your doorstep yet it's tucked so neatly within the small complex. The Features:
- Mostly Furnished - Inventory List in Listing Photos
- High ceilings with beautiful wooden finishing
- Open plan living and dining with air conditioning
- Excellent kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- 2 Bedrooms or upstairs bedroom would be perfect for a home office or study, downstairs bedroom with air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Modern bathroom accessible via downstairs bedroom
- Separate toilet
- LARGE outdoor covered patio with ceiling fan perfect summer barbeques
- Private courtyard
- Internal laundry
- 1 Remote garage
- Sorry, no pets
This property is located only a few minutes' walk to Mt Gravatt TAFE, local shops and only 10 minutes' drive to either Westfield Carindale or Garden City.
Inventory List in property Photos
1) Click on the "Request an Inspection" button. Enter your name, number, email and any additional information you wish to share - You will then receive an email stating any days/times we have available for you to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so - this is done via SNUG (Not 1Form).
In the interests of health and well being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit our website and apply using snug, find your property and click the "Details" button, then click "Start Application". This will allow our team to have you pre-approved by our agency subject to viewing the property and owner approval once an inspection has been completed.
** SOCIAL DISTANCING INSPECTIONS (ONLY WHERE & IF POSSIBLE)
1. When you arrive on site maintain the social distancing rule of a minimum of 1.5m if there are any other people in close proximity
2. Wait until waved over to enter the property by our representative
3. Please keep your hands in your pockets and do not touch anything in the home during your inspection, unfortunately where lights are not on or cupboards and doors are not open they cannot be touched at this time
4. Please understand no printed marketing or how to apply' materials can be handed to you, however our representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can always assist you via email at email@example.com
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Gravatt East
Lifestyle in Mount Gravatt East
Other houses in
Mount Gravatt East
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/6 Kaija Street, Mount Gravatt East. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, secure parking, and air-conditioning.